14. Make a step towards proletarian revolution!
As mentioned earlier, the Canadian proletariat still has a very young history, much younger than the international proletariat. Even at the international level, our class only fired the very first bullets of the struggle against the bourgeoisie in order to build and rule a new society. Even though the proletariat did achieve a lot, the basics are still to be done, above all, to destroy the old capitalist mode of production and make it disappear forever from the face of the earth.
There is a revival of the revolutionary struggle and since it is based on the achievements of past struggles, it is stronger than ever. When the big NATO leaders predicted two years ago that “the first 30 years of the 21st century will be the period of revolutionary uprisings,” they were confessing how much they still fear the spectre of communism and of revolution from the oppressed masses.
Here in Canada, the task of making the communist project a reality and of building around it a real power dedicated to freeing the exploited masses belongs to the revolutionary proletarians. It belongs to all who suffer from capitalist exploitation and who want to put an end to it.
By rallying the vanguard who are ready to fight to enforce real change on the bourgeoisie; by forming solid cores in all the big cities across the country; by building the revolutionary communist party that we need in order to guide and lead our struggle; by supporting the creation of a red army in the heat of the fight against the Canadian bourgeoisie; by spreading communist action among the masses: then, we will contribute in an invaluable manner to the rebuilding of the international communist movement and to the revival of revolutionary struggles that will shake the old world.
As it was said in the Communist Manifesto, 150 years ago: “Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.”
So now, bourgeois of all countries, stand in fear of the proletariat! Your reign has become a short term victory. Because the future belongs to the proletariat.
Long live the Revolutionary Communist Party!
Forward to proletarian revolution!
Table of contents
- Our plan of action to make revolution
- Our ideology is Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
- Capitalism: a system of exploitation, misery and destruction
- The battle of two big adversaries
- The bourgeoisie, a powerful class to eliminate
- The exploited proletariat, spearhead of the socialist revolution
- Against national oppression! Against nationalism and chauvinism! Fight for absolute equality for all nations and languages!
- Women of the proletariat: left behind for a long time, now at the forefront!
- Our goal: Communism
- The path of revolution in Canada: Protracted People’s War
- Build the revolutionary communist party of the Canadian proletariat!
- A red army to confront and defeat the enemy
- Unleash the fury of the masses as a mighty force for the revolution
- Make a step towards proletarian revolution!